Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm Obsessed With Boys With Pointy Ears

I'm Obsessed With BoAs you all know I went to the Sin City Premiere last night. It was great. I was the first one there. I went with my cousin Maysun. And Tanzila (my sister) met up with us and was able to see everything too. Which was great. She had her digital camera. So being the first one there was a long wait. I was there at 10:30. So I had my signs. I also made a sign that said first one here. Supposidely Robert Rodregiuz the director saw my posters when I went to the bathroom and loved them. That is FREAKING AWESOME! We were moved around like 4 times. The people that worked there couldn't make up their mind. Then the bad part is they put up the background posters blocking our view of the stars. We were able to see some of the stars as they came. And at the bend. The press knew I was there for a long time. I met some cool people. Our section was mainly here for Elijah. One of the press people said she promised to get Elijah over for us. We made another sign that read Elijah Fans Located here! This was cool, but I'm not here yet.
The first person I full on recognized was Micheal Madson. So many people came. If I can remember. Micheal Clark Duncan! He rocks man! He was full of energy. Very fun. I called him over by shouting "I was the first one here!" This seemed to work for many of them. He quickly came over. I was saying stuff like I love your acting. Then I asked him to sign my poster. He was like "Im going to sign on the white part." My new frined Aaron was shoting enthusiastically at him. Shouting stuff like "I love you." Then he was like "I love you too." Grabbed her and KISSED her on the cheek. So briliant. We freaked out afterwards. So many people. Benico Del Toro came. I thought he was very nice. He signed many autographs. Which is so Freaking awesome. I got him to sign my poster. Alexis Bledil. She looked so lovely. She was wearing a blue dress. Very pretty. Alot of people I didnt know who's name. The guy from Gilmore Girls that plays Logan came over cause again I was shouting. I was the loudest one there. He came over but Maysun got his autograph. I said "My sister is in love with you. Can I have a kiss." "Sure." Then I got a kiss from him! Then he said "Nice way of using your sister." It was so funny. I won't forget. We also got from Quintuplites, Pierce to come over. I told him I loved him in the epi where his was dancing for prom. He laughed. Maysun got his autograph. Jessica Alba lookes GORGEOUS! She had such a lovely pink dress on. She really didnt wave either. Rosarrio Dawson was beautiful. She was wearing this green number. So perfect. She waved to use. Brittany Murphy was adorable! The cutest. She's so bubbly. She waved and blew kisses at us. Kanye West also was there. He wanted to come over but was shy. There was that migit that does a bunch of stuff. Like on cable. And a star from hook. Kirstin Davis from Sex and the City waved at us too. Robert wanted to come over. Frank Miller was there too. Being loud is fun.
THEN IT WAS ELIJAH! He looked so cute. When he was doing the interviews we were still shouting for him. gosh i'm shaking thinking about this. We shouted "Red rover, Red rover, send Elijah right over." HAHA! The publisit said he'd promise to come over. When he saw us ont the other side he read my poster. The one that says "Come Sin in my City Elijah!" He waved. Did some more interviews. And Came over! He came towards me first obviously. Maysun got him first. Then he sign my scrapbook! He signed my hobbits and signed on Frodo. He was talking to me. He said "I heard you guys came really early." Then I told him I got there about 10. He was impressed. I was hoping he remembered me. I asked him "Can I have a kiss again." "Sure" Then he kissed me. It was sloppy. heehe. I'm bad. My sister didnt get a shot of this. But she did get good shots of him. Then he signed for people around me. I asked if he could sign my poster. And he was more then willing to. He was very nice. He has the best autograph. He signed my Sin City poster. Awesome! Then he went down the line and signed A BUNCH of autographs. So great! Too nice.
So many more people, my mind goes blank for the moment. I'll remember. It was great. Bruce Willis. He was wearing an orange baseball cap. He waved for us. The last person we recognized was David Gallahger from Seventh Heaven. We got him to come over. He signed for my new friends around me. My friend had the biggest crush on him. He was about to leave when I said "We were the ones calling you!" So he signed my paper. THen my friend asked for a kiss and he nicely gave her one. Then this little girl about 8 wanted to met him so we let her through. I was like "David there's a little girl here. She was shy. "He was like what's your name." But she was quite. The he was like "Hi, nice to met you,." Very cute. What a night. This is all that I can remember. We got in-n-out as they all watched the movie. I wanted to stay longer. But we couldn't. When we drove by again Brittany was still doing interviews. But we were tired. So Everyone came because of my poster. Since I was the only one with a poster. It was fun. Some bad moments while waiting but all worth it! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kissed Elijah AGAIN!
ys With Pointy Ears

No comments: