did you know..
ho was the last male you talked to?
An Uncle
Who is someone that can always make you laugh?
my little sister
What were you doing an hour ago?
uploading my trip pictures to my myspace
Do you plan on moving within the next year?
Nope
What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
Hopefully our annual trip to Disneyland
Do you remember your dreams?
This morning's one was crazy, my older sister moved the furniture out of my room while I slept and had a garage sale.
Where did your last hug take place?
at home with my mom for buying me food
Do you watch the Super Bowl?
only the half-time show
What about World Cup?
Only once, wish I was a bigger fan
Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
No, but I have when I got scared one time
Do you have your future children's names picked out?
umm... I want the middle name, my "Husband" can have the first name
Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
unless I go on the freeway next to us
How many cars can fit in your driveway?
4
Who was your Kindergarden teacher?
Mrs. Brown
Are you taller than your mom?
Yes
Do you have any bruises right now?
no
Are you cold right now?
yes
Do any of your close friends have kids?
No way, that is way to freaky
Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
No
How many years older and younger than you are you willing to date?
3
What is the closest red object to you?
my pajama pants I'm wearing
Do you play games on your cell phone?
I used to but not anymore
Do you look more like your mom or dad?
Mom
If someone doesnt like you its probably because?
Because I don't know how to communicate properly
Do you lose your keys often?
nope
How many keys are on your keychain?
Too many to count
When was your last encounter with the police?
uh a year ago
Do you sing in the shower?
haha, barely
Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
ALWAYS!! You aren't aloud in my car if you don't buckle up
Do you throw your candy wrappers away?
yes
Do you ever write notes on your hand?
Teehee, all the time!
Last time you cried? Why?
Because we have a wonderful new president that is African-American!
Do you cry when you get an injury?
I hurt my toe today, and almost did, but it depends
Last movie you watched?
Another Cinderella Story
When is the last time you saw someone famous?
Cate Blanchett in December
Have you ever fallen backwards on a chair?
haha, yes
Are you happy right now?
no, grandmother is ill
Whats on your mind right now?
watching Everybody Loves Raymond, about marriage
What makes you happy?
fandoms
Is there someone/thing on your mind that shouldn't be?
cherries....LMAO
Has anyone ever sang to you?
ya, but nothing romantic, just silliness
Do you feel comfortable getting up and giving speeches?
No, maybe if I had kept practicing from school
Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
no
When's your birthday?
May 18
Have you ever been awake for 48 hours?
Almost, Harry Potter premiere night, what a doozy
What are you listening to?
commericals
Do you think you're old?
sometimes
Are you afraid of the dark?
yes, I believe in ghosts
Have you told anybody you loved them today?
no, but did yesterday, does that count, guess not
Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else?
oh yes, I daydream all the time
Do you think anyone in general out there loves you?
I hope so
What is one thing you miss about your past?
LOTR days, with all my friends being in true bliss
If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing?
I don't drink
What is the last thing you got in trouble for with your parents?
nothing
Were you happy when you woke up today?
ya
Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
I am grown up and haven't made it out of the house yet
Did you hug or kiss anyone today?
no
What's one thing you'll never be seen without?
my face. oh I'm smart.
Is it ok to kiss someone when you're single?
ya, but I hate PDA
Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
I'll tell you when I have a husband
Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
can't think of ever doing it.
If you could have anything right now what would it be?
money to pay bills
No comments:
Post a Comment