Saturday, October 02, 2010

Harry Potter Survey


Favourite member of the Golden Trio? Ron Weasley.
Favourite family? The Weasleys
Favourite antagonist?Draco Malfoy
Favourite death eater? Draco Malfoy.... he totally counts
Favourite chapter from your favorite book?
The Yule Ball - Goblet of Fire
Favourite non-Hogwarts magical building?
The Sleeping Shack
Favourite Diagon Alley shop?
Leaky Cauldron
Favourite Hogsmeade shop?
Zonko's Joke Shop
Favourite Unforgivable Curse?
Imperio
Favourite mode of wizard transportation?
Apparition.
Favourite Weasley?
Ron Weasley
Favourite Order member?
tough one. Either Lilly or Dumbledore
Favourite DA member?
Ron
Favourite pet?
can I have a pigmy puff?
Favourite Hogwarts room?
Room of Requirement
Favourite Hogwarts professor?
Professor McGonagall
Favourite non-human Hogwarts resident?
Dobby
Favourite Tri-Wizard champion?
Krum! Krum! Krum!
Favourite house elf?
Dobby
Favourite wizard sweet?
Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans
Favourite couple?
Ron/Hermione. But I don't deny Harry/Draco
Favourite friendship?
Ron and Harry.
Biggest surprise of the series?
Hedwig dying
Biggest letdown of the series?
Voldemort not actually being in each book
One character you wish lived?
Fred Weasley.
Moment that will always make you cry?
When Fred died
Your patronus would be a ______?
Koala
Three things Amortentia would smell like to you?
Sharpie, pencil sharpener shedding,
You would use Felix Felicis to ______?
To be friends with the cast
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Hermione but hey Ron/Harry might have been around the hall corner too
James/Lily or Snape/Lily?
James/Lilly
Do you think Harry Potter is better than Twilight?
ITS HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER!!!!!!
Are you going to go see the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 in theaters?
MIDNIGHT
Do you own the books/movies?
What kind of fan am I?
Have you ever played any of the video games?
No they don't have them for MAC
Don’t they kind of suck?
I heard the Lego one is fun
Do you think it would be cool to have a pet owl?
yes
How about a rat?
eek
Have you ever listened to the soundtrack?
On repeat
Which house would you want to be in?
GRYFFINDOR
Do you like Draco?
There were moments I disliked him in the very beginning. But the choices he made were for his own protection.
Would you ever enter the Tri-Wizard Tournament?
No way. I wouldn't know the challenges. I'd probably be the first one dead.
Would you keep your money in Gringotts?
Only if there was no dragon in it.
What class would be your favourite?
Muggle studies... no it would be Charms
Do you think you would enjoy being a witch/wizard?
HECK YES
Favourite movie set?
The Burrow
Favourite movie scene?
The Yule Ball
Favourite scene in the movies not included in the books?
Its not my fave, its my hate, the burning of the Burrow in Half Blood Prince.
Scene you were most disappointed didn’t make it into the movie?
Just Peeves in general
Death Eaters or Dumbledore’s Army?
Dumbledore's Army. Where's the sign up sheet?
Fred or George? Both. They are my fave characters in the book.
The Ministry of Magic or Gringotts?
Gringotts.
Sirius or Lupin? Sirius. I was mad at Lupin on how he treated Tonks
Occlumency or Legilimency?
Occlumency
Animagus or metamorphagus?
Animagus
Mermish or Parselmouth?
Mermish
Draco or Lucius?
Draco Malfoy
Peter Pettigrew or Mundungus Fletcher?
Mundungus
Whomping Willow or flying Ford Anglia?
Flying Ford Anglia, I always dreamed of having a flying car
Invisibility cloak or Pensieve?
Def the cloak. But the Pensieve would be nice for memories but we have videos for that
Grimmauld Place or the Burrow?
The Burrow
Werewolf or Inferi?
Wereworlf. Inferi gave me nightmares. The thought of them....
Herbology or Care of Magical Creatures?
ummm, Herbology. I don't want my finger bitten off
Professor Binns or Professor Umbridge?
Umbridge is scary. Binns for me
Peeves or Nearly Headless Nick?
Peeves gets into action, but I like Nearly Headless Nick and his knowledge
Hippogriff or Thestrals?
A thestral
Durmstrang or Beauxbatons?
Durmstrang, yes I'm a girl
Portkey or Apparation?
Apparition! Pop! *I'm standing behind you* Pop!

No comments: